Join us by earning your Certified Process Consultant credential through the PCT 101 course!
This concentrated, 6-week cohort is scheduled for October 14 - November 18, 2024 with each session taking place from 9:00am - 11:00am CST on Mondays. The cost of the course includes one year of Society for Process Consulting membership, and you will receive an email with your membership login instructions after registering for the course.
- Are you currently a consultant looking to grow your practice, or new to the field and want to start a consulting practice?
- Do you prefer to help clients transform through a meaningful process and humble inquiry instead of a set product?
- Are you interested in furthering your professional development as a consultant?
If your answer to any one of those questions is "yes," then PCT 101 is for you!
PCT 101 Course Description
PCT 101 is the first course of its kind that combines the tenets of process consulting as a vocation with the practical lessons of starting and/or building a consulting business. The course is a student-centered, inquiry-based cooperative learning experience with a group of peers, facilitated by Mark Vincent, the founder of the Society for Process Consulting.
At the end of the course, each participant will be equipped to earn the Certified Process Consultant™ credential based on their knowledge of process consulting and development of a viable business plan.
- Session 1 – October 14, Understanding the Iterative Process
- Sessions 2 and 3 – October 21, Understanding the Consultative Pipeline, Pricing and Negotiating a Consulting Agreement
- Sessions 4 and 5 – October 28, Building Your Network for Long-term Success, Maintaining Brand Standards
- Sessions 6-8 – November 4, Discovering Your Personal Brand, Using Social Media as a Business Builder, Filling Your Pipeline
- Sessions 9 and 10 – November 11, Working Under a Specific Consulting Platform, Discovering the Consultative Ecosystem
- Sessions 11 and 12 – November 18, Ensuring Authenticity, Continuous Learning, Continuous Improvement, Planning Your Next Six Months
Each participant will actively engage through discovery, reading, reflection, group discussion, personal assignments and mentoring. Coursework is managed through the Society Membership portal with conference calls and video conferencing hosted by the course facilitator. Two individual mentoring sessions with the facilitator are also included, via phone or video conferencing.
We look forward to seeing you in PCT 101!
Questions about the Society?
Email [email protected]
About our Facilitator
Mark L. Vincent is the Founder, Chairman, & Course Facilitator for The Society for Process Consulting.
Mark created Process Consultation Training 101 (PCT 101) to help other consultants live into the vocation of process consulting and thrive as individual consultants.
He seeks to build the talent pipeline in this iterative, inquiry-based form of consulting to help organizations transform for a brighter future. He helps individuals, teams, organizations and businesses apply the tenets of process consulting to help them grow and expedite results.
Mark is also the Founder of Design Group International, a process consulting community of practice started in 2011 that has grown exponentially to create positive impact across the globe.