As a new community, we welcome members at any point in their journey and provide a platform for process consultants to continue learning, meet other consultants and develop their practice.
Members in good standing gain access to these benefits:
- Thought leadership in the form of articles, webinars and e-newsletters
- Members-only discounts on selected courses and live events
- Advanced notice of new courses and other professional development opportunities
- Online portal to manage professional profile, learn about other members and track courses and points toward earning a credential
- Access to network with other consultants devoted to the vocation of process consulting
- Ability to earn digital badges that signify proficiency.
Who can join?
- Current consultants, those working in a consultative leadership role, or people employed in a process-oriented role, OR
- Professionals transitioning from employment to consulting who are committed to a process consulting approach, OR
- Individuals who seek to learn about process consulting and its role in organizational transformation.
Whether you are a current consultant, are transitioning to process consulting or simply want to learn more, all members must agree, attest and adhere to our Ethics Statement. The Ethics statement must be affirmed on an annual basis to maintain good standing as a member.
The cost of Society membership is $150.00 per year.
Questions about the Society? Email admin@societyforprocessconsulting or call 1-877-771-3330 ext. 2.