As a community, we care about ETHICS, EXCELLENCE and INTEGRITY as we help individuals, teams and organizations develop and transform. As members, we attest to:
- Operate with the highest level of professionalism in our words, actions and publications.
- Avoid conflicts of interest. When in doubt, alert pertinent parties, whether that be clients, vendors or partners, about possible conflicts of interest.
- Put clients first, creating contracts and agreements that reflect client-centered, client-defined scopes of work.
- Co-create solutions with clients using a process vs. product approach that does not artificially perpetuate more work for the consultant.
- Engage in lifelong learning to constantly improve the consulting we provide to clients.
- Commit to helping the next generation of process consultants thrive through tools, advice and resources.
- Maintain business practices that meet local, state and federal policies, regulations and laws.
- Report breaches of ethics to the Society of Process Consulting’s Standards and Ethics Committee.
If you are a member, you may also want to print the PDF version.
©2018 Design Group International
Society Ethics Statement v1.1 18/Sept/2018